This small group (12 max), an intimate retreat will provide you with an experience of how to live in a way that will support you in being the best version of yourself.
So many people are simply surviving through life, rather than thriving.
Chronic ill health, whether it’s physical, mental or emotional, takes a big toll on quality of life. So much so that many people no longer even know what brings them joy.
I want to help empower you with the knowledge and the tools needed to step out of the fog, reconnect with yourself, nature and others and step into a more vibrant, engaged and enjoyable life!
Who is this for
This is for those who are wanting knowledge, tools and support to (re)gain a sense of health, wellbeing, connection and joy.
If you’re ready to step into the next level of your wellness journey, whether you are feeling a bit overwhelmed, lost, confused and unsure where to start or feeling like you’ve hit a plateau with progress, then this retreat is for you. It might not always be easy.
It might even be a little confronting at times, and so it may well take a bit of courage - as the most change does. It will certainly be an experience where you will feel totally supported the whole way through.
Your willingness to really turn up and engage in the process will bring about some life-changing insights.
You will leave with a new supportive community to help you as you continue your journey back at home.
- 4 nights accommodation at the beautiful Wybalena Organic Permaculture Farm. Wybalena Organic Farm is a beautiful 170-acre property located in the Byron Bay Shire.
- Workshops with Helen covering key topics on food and common chronic illnesses.
- Special Guest Workshop
- Full Support of the process
- Infrared detox sauna sessions
- Organic meals, broth and cold pressed juices - a farm to table menu is being created. Most if not all the food will be from what is grown on the farm, cooked on site. You will have the opportunity to take turns in helping with food gathering and preparation, so that you can go home with more confidence in creating nourishing meals.
- Daily meditation sessions
- Daily movement / play sessions
- Gift pack full of beautiful and nourishing products to support you on your wellness journey
- Permaculture farm tour - check out the inspiring work behind the scenes of caring for this land in a way that nourishes it, and us.
- Private facebook group for ongoing support
- Access to 9V9 - my 9 day challenge to increase your veggie intake. It’s highly recommended (basically a prerequisite!) that you take part in our Feb challenge in preparation for the retreat.
- Flights to the gold coast (best airport to fly in to)
- Transfer from airport to Wybalena (if there are enough people arriving/leaving at a similar time we will organise a shuttle bus for you). Uber is also an option costing about $80.
WHERE:Wybalena Organic Farm
789 The Pocket Road
The Pocket, NSW (Byron Shire)
Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your reservation by sending an email to email@example.com. Until 2 weeks prior to the start date of the retreat, a full refund can be provided. Less than 2 weeks prior 50% refund will be provided. Cancellations in 7 days or less will forfeit any refund.